Magpul PMAG 10/20 Magazine – 10 Round Mag
sorry, we are out of stock
Magpul Pmag 10/20 10 Round Magazine – 5.56 NATO/ .223 (California)
Our latest revision has been updated with a new body ribbing design which allows for better compatibility with aftermarket mag couplers, a new follower which provides even smoother loading with military stripper clips, and the Impact/Dust Cover can now be snapped onto the floorplate when not in use to prevent possible loss.
Made in U.S.A.
Magpul Pmag Magazine Features:
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Straight Body Design for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact Cover to protect feedlips from impact damage, keep dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
- Textured gripping surface and flared floor plate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- Professionally Blocked to only accept ten rounds. Baseplate is glued.
- California state laws states that magazines must be made to permanently hold ten rounds, with permanent requiring a tool to render high capacity mags. This magazine is blocked and baseplate glued.